Industrial Development bank of India – ONLINE Application – NO.3/2012-13
IDBI Bank Ltd., invites on-line applications for the post of Assistant Manager-Grade ‘A’ from eligible and suitable applicants belonging to General (Gen), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC)-Non creamy layer and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) at the Bank’s offices from the applicants who have taken the 1st Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) advertised in July 2011.
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager Grade.’A’
No. of Posts : 500 (Gen – 253 ; SC – 75 ; ST – 37 ; OBC – 135)
Pay Scale : Rs.14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 yrs). In addition to the pay, the selected applicant will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining.
Eligibility : Essential – The applicants should have qualified the 1st Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS. The category wise minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) required for being eligible to apply are given below :
|Category||Minimum TWSS required|
|General and OBC||156 out 250|
|SC/ST||131 out of 250|
|PWD||106 out of 250|
Educational Qualification : Graduation degree from a recognized University. Applicants are expected to have proficiency in computers.
Age Limit : 20 – 30 years (Relaxation of upper age limit – SC/ST – 05 yrs ; OBC – 3 yrs ; PWD – 10 yrs)
Please Note : Cut off date for all purposes like age, educational qualification etc is July 01, 2011.
Selection Procedure : Eligible applicants shall be called for interview in order of merit of IBPS Score Card in the ratio as may be decided by the Bank. The number of applicants called for PI will also be at the discretion of the Bank. Applicants have the option to answer the questions during PI in Hindi or English at their option.
PI shall be conducted to assess the applicant’s personality, level of communication, clarity and problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work to any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
Interview Centers : The PI would be held at following 15 centers viz. Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi and Patna. The address of the venue will be advised in the call letter.
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM)
How to Pay the Application Fee : Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI Bank) or State Bank of India (SBI). Proforma of the challans to be used for payment through IDBI Bank or SBI are displayed on IDBI Bank’s website. Applicants may download the challans and approach the respective bank for making payments. Please note that the challans would not be available in any of the branches of the banks and has to be necessarily downloaded from the Bank’s website.
Note : Applicants paying the fee through SBI would need to pay an additional amount of `50/- as service charge to SBI.
How to Apply : Applicants are required to apply Online through IDBI Bank’s web-site at www.idbi.com
Last Date : 9th August 2012.
Guidance for ‘Apply ONLINE’ :
- Candidates are advised to be very careful while submitting ONLINE. Before hitting the submit button check again if the the required details are entered correctly.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID (the same e-mail id and contact number as registered with IBPS CWE PO/MT 2011). It should be kept active atleast till the completion of the entire recruitment process.
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Go to the nearest Branch of IDBI Bank or State Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the appropriate Application Fee.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant’s Copy& Bank’s Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly acknowledged by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) 10 or 14 digit alpha numeric Unique Challan number /Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Applicants are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting IDBI Bank’s website and going to the sublink “Online APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER-GRADE ‘A’ – 2012”. On clicking this sublink, appropriate Online Application Format will open.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form indicating the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan and submit the same in the online application.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan (Bank’s Copy) will have to be submitted along with the Call Letter at the time of Personal Interview by the applicants. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the PI. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- Applicants will be required to download the call letter from IDBI Bank’s website. Applicants will be intimated about the same by e-mail & SMS.
Important : After submission of the online application form, applicants shall take a print of system-generated hard copy of the application form and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with the counterfoil of the challan for payment of fee.
- For further details :
- Challan for payment of fee Through IDBI Bank (Download the challan here) :
- Challan for Payment of fee through SBI (Download the Challan here) :
- To Apply ONLINE :